TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Pass Para parar A seca– Agri-food pole of sustainable development.
Mafuiane, Maputo Province, Namaacha District, Mozambique
- Mission of San frumenzio (Archdiocese of Maputo)
- Association“Regantes de Mafuiane”
- Association “associação Lhayiseka Mafuiane” (ALMA)
OTHER LOCAL PARTNER
- Namaacha District Economic Activity Service (SDAE)
- Agricultural Research Institute of Mozambique (IIAM) of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Safety (MASA)
The objective of the project is to ensure food safety (improvement of food and nutritional conditions, with adequate caloric and protein intake) of the local population affected by the drought, in particular 360 peasant families in the Municipality of Mafuiane and 300 children aged 0-5 years.
DURATION OF THE PROJECT
FUNDING BODY FOR THE PROJECT
8 x 1000 State (Italian Government, Presidency of the Council of Ministers)